|•||Power Boost for the BPM-brain.
Jasper-Pieter Boon, Aegon Netherlands
|•||A very well organised event with wide ranging and interesting sessions. A smorgasbord for the BPM Connoisseurs!
Maria Rybrink, Business Process Manager, Teliasonera
|•||One of the best conferences I have attended.
Jurgen Jung, Head of Business Modelling, DHL Global Management GmbH
|•||This event is like old wine getting better over the years.
Jaan Metsa, IT Process Framework, Swedbank
|•||Well organised, great networking opportunities. You leave feeling highly motivated.
Lucy Aziz, Process Capability Manager, Everything Everywhere
|Click here for more testimonials|
Europe's Foremost Independent
Business Process Management Conference
Co-located with the
Enterprise Architecture Conference Europe 2017
The Call for Speakers has now been published with a deadline of 21 April 2017 – to submit a speaking proposal click here. This year’s conference will take place 16-19 October in London.The conference programme will be published in May 2017 - please click here to request a copy.
View the photos from the 2016 Conference on SmugMug
Why attend this event in 2017:
- Europe’s only Co-located Conferences on Business Process Management and EA. This event provides a unique opportunity to discover the latest approaches and innovative ideas to both BPM and EA and benefit from the synergies between them. Choose to attend 1, 2, 3 or 4 days of the event. Delegates can attend sessions at both conferences.
- Designed by Practitioners for Practitioners. Being neither analyst nor vendor-led, the conferences provide diverse and wide-ranging perspectives on BPM and EA, informed by practical experience.
- Excellent Mix of Vision, Theory and Implementation. Discover new approaches and innovative ideas, while at the same time learning from organisations who have benefited from implementing world-class EA and BPM approaches and solutions.
- Established, recognized and respected conferences. These conferences have brought practitioners, experts and thought-leaders together from around the world for many years, uncovering strategies for success in delivering world-class products, services, processes and systems.
- Conference Workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of workshops on specific topics to get quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance over the last two days of the event.
- Exhibition and Networking Opportunities. Network with an outstanding group of BPM and EA delegates and speakers. BPM and EA solution providers will be available during the main conference to demonstrate the latest in software and services available and give you the benefit of their insights.
- Get Value for Money. Choose from more than 70 sessions, with 2 tracks on Business Process Management, 2 tracks on Enterprise Architecture and 1 joint track on Business Architecture. Whether you are just getting started or looking for more advanced knowledge you will find sessions that address issues you are facing and people who can advise you.
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied, 99% of the 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 attendees said they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague.
|2016 Speakers Included:|
16-19 October 2017
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London, UK
|Follow us on Twitter|
|Download top Conference Presentation Slides from previous events|
|2016 Case Studies and Contributors to these co-located conferences Included:|
|European Investment Bank|
|Swiss Reinsurance Company|
|Atradius Credit Insurance N.V.|
|National Bank of Abu Dhabi|
|Yorkshire Building Society Group|
|London School of Economics and Political Science|
|Brunel Business School|
|Gazprom Marketing & Trading|
|VNG Norge AS|
|Eindhoven University of Technology|
|Dell IT Enterprise Architecture|
|Dublin City University|
|New University Hospital Odense|
|Key Retirement Group|
|The Benevolent Society|
|2016 Featured Speakers Included:|
|Tom Einar Nyberg|